Our class co-ordinator will advise you and help find the right class - drawing, painting or mixed media, beginner or advanced, that is suitable to you. Sometimes, there are waiting lists for places in classes. We aim to make sure you're in the class that is suitable for you.
Subscription and Class Fees
Class Fees - $120 per term - weekly class x 9 week term
- The opportunity to mix and make friends with people who share the love of art.
- Newsletters keeping you informed of the Art Group's activities.
- Access to daytime and evening beginners' and advanced art classes at reasonable prices.
- Access to the social painting group.
- Access to demonstrations, workshops and short courses conducted by high profile visiting artists.
- Rights to exhibit in our exhibitions and the Annual Bargain Sale.
- Discounts at selected art supply stores.
- To provide quality, affordable, accessible art classes for adults in the local community.
- To promote the Fine Arts.
- To provide an amenable environment for friendly, positive connections between like-minded people.
- To network out into the local community with other groups/council/schools etc.
- To grow for the future, enabling the long-term sustainable health of the Art Group.
For further information and class availability please refer to our "Contact Us" page